Chapin – Chapin SC Property Management
Chapin SC, Capital of Lake Murray Chapin, popularly known as the capital of Lake Murray, is a town located in Lexington County, South Carolina. Chapin was founded by Martin Chapin in 1889. The following year, 1890, the railroad was built to connect Chapin to Columbia, South Carolina and other major regions. The population of Chapin was 1,445 according to the 2010 census. The town government is set up in the Mayor-Council form and the current Chapin mayor is J. Robert (Skip) Wilson. Chapin has four public schools in the area; the first Chapin school was built in 1924. Lake Murray is the main attraction to Chapin, South Carolina and provides recreational boaters with water-related entertainment. Chapin also features many local known restaurants and shops.
For more information on the vibrant and growing town, click here for info on the Town of Chapin. If your interested in the business community and activities, click here for the Chapin Chamber of Commerce.
Chapin SC Property Management
Serving as a landlord for your own rental properties can be tedious, difficult or, if you live at a distance, impossible. Ray Covington Property Management provides a comprehensive program with a single point of contact, to lift that burden from you.
Whether you’re a new landlord who’s unsure of what’s involved, or an experienced one who needs to free up time, you can turn to us. We not only perform all the jobs below, we can personalize a program for your single or multi-family home, apartment complex, condo or townhouse.
Rental Network Management Services:
- Collect monthly rental payments
- Make all authorized disbursements on your behalf. (These may include 1st and 2nd trust payments, insurance, taxes, Condo fees, HOA dues, maintenance and repairs.)
- Submit a monthly computerized statement to you.
- Complete an end-of-year form 1099 for federal income tax purposes.
- Act as a point of contact for your tenant(s) on all matters, including 24-hour accessibility for emergency services; arrange for appropriate repairs as authorized by you.
- Remind tenants of their responsibilities, where appropriate, such as cleaning gutters, checking smoke detectors and taking precautions to avoid frozen pipes.
- Conduct a condition inspection after a tenant moves out.
We understand the unique markets and the areas that make up the “Columbia SC” area. We understand all the areas of the Midlands—Lexington, Irmo, Columbia, Chapin and other areas. If you’re looking for a truly worry free experience in managing your rental or investment property, contact us today.