Irmo – Irmo SC Property Management
Irmo, South Carolina – A Great Place to Live
Irmo was recognized by Money Magazine in 2007 as the 12th “Most Affordable Place to Live in the Country.” Located off the shore of Lake Murray and only ten miles from Columbia, the capital of South Carolina, Irmo was a sleepy little town of 500 people in the early 1970s. Today with more than 12,000 residents Irmo is one of the country’s most sought after places to live. We invite you to explore this website and our town.
If your interested in finding out more about Irmo, click here for the town’s website. If your interested in Irmo’s business community and the great opportunities in the area, click here for the Irmo Chamber of Commerce site.
Either way, Irmo is a great place to live. And, for all the homes for sale in the area, you’ve come to the right place! Some of our FEATURED IRMO LISTING are below; but if you want more information about the area or other homes available, please contact us!
Irmo SC Property Management
Serving as a landlord for your own rental properties can be tedious, difficult or, if you live at a distance, impossible. Ray Covington Property Management provides a comprehensive program with a single point of contact, to lift that burden from you.
Whether you’re a new landlord who’s unsure of what’s involved, or an experienced one who needs to free up time, you can turn to us. We not only perform all the jobs below, we can personalize a program for your single or multi-family home, apartment complex, condo or townhouse.
Rental Network Management Services:
- Collect monthly rental payments
- Make all authorized disbursements on your behalf. (These may include 1st and 2nd trust payments, insurance, taxes, Condo fees, HOA dues, maintenance and repairs.)
- Submit a monthly computerized statement to you.
- Complete an end-of-year form 1099 for federal income tax purposes.
- Act as a point of contact for your tenant(s) on all matters, including 24-hour accessibility for emergency services; arrange for appropriate repairs as authorized by you.
- Remind tenants of their responsibilities, where appropriate, such as cleaning gutters, checking smoke detectors and taking precautions to avoid frozen pipes.
- Conduct a condition inspection after a tenant moves out.
We understand the unique markets and the areas that make up the “Columbia SC” area. We understand all the areas of the Midlands—Lexington, Irmo, Columbia, Chapin and other areas. If you’re looking for a truly worry free experience in managing your rental or investment property, contact us today.