Lexington – Lexington SC Property Management
With a rich historical background and promises of a strong future, Lexington County provides a diverse community, endless economic opportunities and prosperous growth. Located in the Midlands of South Carolina, Lexington County is known as one of the fastest growing areas in the state and region. As a leader in business and industry, Lexington County provides an outstanding quality of life with a low cost of living. Featuring a temperate climate, convenient location and access to Lake Murray, Lexington County offers exceptional recreational and residential opportunities.
If you’re looking for Lexington SC Real Estate, look no further than Ray Covington Property Management. Please see all the listings in Lexington SC for sale below.
Lexington SC Property Management
Serving as a landlord for your own rental properties can be tedious, difficult or, if you live at a distance, impossible. Ray Covington Property Management provides a comprehensive program with a single point of contact, to lift that burden from you.
Whether you’re a new landlord who’s unsure of what’s involved, or an experienced one who needs to free up time, you can turn to us. We not only perform all the jobs below, we can personalize a program for your single or multi-family home, apartment complex, condo or townhouse.
Rental Network Management Services:
- Collect monthly rental payments
- Make all authorized disbursements on your behalf. (These may include 1st and 2nd trust payments, insurance, taxes, Condo fees, HOA dues, maintenance and repairs.)
- Submit a monthly computerized statement to you.
- Complete an end-of-year form 1099 for federal income tax purposes.
- Act as a point of contact for your tenant(s) on all matters, including 24-hour accessibility for emergency services; arrange for appropriate repairs as authorized by you.
- Remind tenants of their responsibilities, where appropriate, such as cleaning gutters, checking smoke detectors and taking precautions to avoid frozen pipes.
- Conduct a condition inspection after a tenant moves out.
We understand the unique markets and the areas that make up the “Columbia SC” area. We understand all the areas of the Midlands—Lexington, Irmo, Columbia, Chapin and other areas. If you’re looking for a truly worry free experience in managing your rental or investment property, contact us today.