Maintenance: Our Property Management Services
Inform Us of a Maintenance Issue
Maintenance items that are covered by owners are essential service items which includes the following:
- Non functioning heating or air conditioning.
- No hot water.
- Active plumbing leaks that cause property damage.
- Non functioning Stove, Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, built in Microwave.
- Leaking roof.
- Non functioning garage door opener.
Common items not covered include:
- Ice maker/Water dispenser
- Pest Control
- Toilet/Sewer or pipe clogs
- Clogged or jammed garbage disposal
- Cosmetic items
- Air filter changes, Light Bulbs, Smoke detector batteries.
- Mailbox replacement
- Resetting breakers or GFCI circuits
Tenants will be charged for any service call as a result of damage or misuse by a tenant. Examples are jammed garbage disposals, stopped up pipes, toilets, sewer lines, not changing HVAC filters. Also please keep in mind most AC units can only bring the inside temperature down 18 to 22 degrees from the outside air temperature. On very hot days if the indoor temperature is within those parameters the unit is doing all it can. You would be charged a service fee if it is determined the unit is not malfunctioning.
Tenants will be charged a no show fee by vendor if they setup service and are not home at the scheduled time. Tenants will be charged for any non necessary service calls. This is when a reported issue is working property but was not being used property by the tenant. Examples include not operating HVAC thermostat correctly, not operating dishwasher correctly, etc. If you think you may not be operating a device properly we can get you in touch with a tech before sending them out to avoid tenant charges.