Residential Property Management
We offer professional service with a personal touch. From advertising, signage, showings and answering calls we handle all aspects of your property. Also we incorporate technology to streamline management and make the entire process simpler. From our online rent payment system, to our monthly electronic statements we use the latest tools to insure your investment is properly managed. All rent payments are made directly to owner’s checking accounts via Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT). No chance of lost mail or special trips to the bank. We have a highly trained and professional staff ready to serve you. That assures you will always receive prompt and knowledgeable assistance and information. Our success is directly attributable to providing superior customer service, exceptional value and a dedicated owner who recognizes the significance of protecting our client’s most important investment – their home. Click on our client testimonials section to read about some of our past client’s experiences with us.
Benefits of using Ray Covington Property Management
- Advertise property in multiple venues to acquire the best possible tenant.
- YouTube video tours of all our listings.
- Install a professional sign.
- Ability to show most homes 7 days a week.
- Online application process screens prospective tenants. This includes credit, criminal background checks, National Eviction Search, Income & Employment verification, Photo ID verification and rental history check.
- Complete lease agreements and any associated documents.
- Complete a Move-In inspection and Move-Out inspection with the tenant.
- Collect Rents and Hold Security Deposits in escrow.
- Maintain an after-hours emergency maintenance hotline.
- Dispatch and monitor contractors and vendors on maintenance requests.
- Conduct periodic inspections of leased properties to include taking photos for the owner.
- Process legal proceedings pertaining to delinquent tenants.
- We provide an owners web portal where you can view your account 24/7. See work orders, when the Tenant paid their rent etc.
- Provide Landlords with an accurate Monthly Financial Statement and Occupancy Report.
- With minimal vacancy and strict screening criteria we provide owners peace of mind knowing their home will be well cared for.